Money / Making Money
- Write Articles
- Social Media Management
- Create an App
- Build Websites
- Sell Memes
- Make a Chatbot
- Art Generator
scyther5 / Getty Images/iStockphoto
You may have heard about Jackson Greathouse Fall, who asked OpenAI’s ChatGPT to give him instructions to turn $100 into “as much money as possible.” He followed the chatbot’s instructions and within days created an affiliate marketing website worth more than $1,378. Another ChatGPT user claimed to make $6,147 in a week.
Read: How to Build A Financial Plan From Zero
The message is clear: You can make a lot of money quickly using ChatGPT and other AI platforms. But how? Keep reading to find out.
How To Make Money on Chat GPT: 4 Ways To Earn $1,000
How are people using ChatGPT to make money? AI and ChatGPT do not offer get-rich-quick schemes. But if you are willing to put in the time and couple ChatGPT with your other skills, you can easily earn $1,000 per month or more.
Here’s a look at four ways to earn extra income by using ChatGPT.
1. Write Articles With Help From ChatGPT
The average freelance writer earns $68,690 per year, according to ZipRecruiter. That is much more than $1,000 per week.
Make Your Money Work Better for You
But what if you could write faster using ChatGPT to help you outline and research? You could earn more money in less time.
You can also use ChatGPT to help you write articles for your affiliate marketing website. This would allow you to earn money from sales of products that you promote on your website. ChatGPT can even help you find lucrative affiliate programs to join.
2. Use ChatGPT for Social Media Management
You can also use ChatGPT to create effective and compelling social media content to help promote your affiliate website. Influencers who are already earning money from social media can use ChatGPT to create more effective content faster.
With ChatGPT as your assistant, you can also sell your services as a social media manager to other companies. Knowing how to use ChatGPT effectively to create the right type of content is a specialized skill. That skill will become more profitable and in-demand as the program’s capabilities grow.
What Is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a sophisticated chatbot created by OpenAI. It can hold written conversations, help you research topics and even write content. It learns as you speak with it, growing more sophisticated by the day. The company calls this technology “Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback,” and it makes ChatGPT one of the most sophisticated AI systems for language available today.
Make Your Money Work Better for You
3. Use ChatGPT To Create an App or a Chrome Extension
ChatGPT doesn’t just help people put words on the screen. It can also help with coding and programming. If you have an idea for an app or a Chrome extension, you can use ChatGPT to help you write the code.
4. Create Effective Marketing Campaigns
You can always benefit from a comprehensive marketing strategy, even if you feel confident in your ability to create content for websites or social media. ChatGPT can help you find your target audience and generate a marketing plan that works, based on input from other successful marketers and the data that ChatGPT already has in its memory banks.
What Else Can You Use ChatGPT For?
Apart from asking ChatGPT for business ideas, you can use ChatGPT for business or personal use in many ways. ChatGPT can help you with research projects, make shopping lists or answer questions. It can often take the place of Google, providing information in a more conversational way than the search engine.
You may also use it to help you write emails, provide inspiration for social media posts or create fun artwork. Keep in mind that most schools and colleges have rules against using ChatGPT for writing papers.
Make Your Money Work Better for You
Many websites also have policies against using AI to write articles. CNET recently had to post substantial corrections when human editors found errors in AI-generated content that was published on the website.
What Is AI?
AI, or artificial intelligence, uses natural language processing, machine learning and other sophisticated computer algorithms to streamline tasks that, previously, had to be done by human beings.
For instance, an AI can sift through vast amounts of data, recognize patterns, draw conclusions, share research and more. AI can use these basic skills to hold conversations, create content, generate art and learn so that it gets more human-like with each interaction.
How To Make Money With AI: 4 Ways To Earn $1,000
Of course, ChatGPT is not the only AI platform out there. If you are wondering how to make money with AI, there are many other ways.
1. Use AI To Build Websites
You can use AI to build websites. You can then sell those sites or use them to generate income through affiliate marketing, Google AdWords or subscriptions. Some examples of AI-based website builders include WIX, Site123 and Webador.
2. Use MemeChat To Sell Your Memes
Did you know memes are big money? You can use the MemeChat app to create and share your own memes and earn money. You can also earn money through the app by sharing memes with someone who hasn’t downloaded the app or become a registered user.
3. Create Your Own Chatbot
If you have experience in natural language programming and machine learning, you can develop a chatbot and sell it to companies. Earning money through AI this way is likely to take time and a college education, or at least several courses to show you how to program AI.
4. Use AI Art Generators
Just as ChatGPT can create written content and songs, AI art generators allow you to create visual art by entering specific parameters. Some examples of AI art generators include DALL-E, DeepDream and NeuralStyle.
How can you make money with AI art? Here are three ways:
- Selling your creations as prints or digital copies
- Making NFTs from the designs and selling them
- Putting your AI art on a merchandise line, such as t-shirts, mugs or tote bags.
Learning how to make money with AI and Chat GPT is simple if you know how to use the program and what questions to ask. Whatever your interests, if you have a computer or smartphone you can easily make $1,000 a week or more using AI and chatbots.
Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about making money with AI.
- Can AI make you rich?
- AI has the potential to speed up tasks like writing or web development. Right now, you're most likely to get rich from AI by programming AI systems.
- How much money can you make with AI?
- Users claim to make thousands of dollars per week using ChatGPT and other AI programs and apps.
- How much can you earn from MemeChat?
- For each meme you create that gains approval, you can earn between 5 and 15 INR, or between $0.06 and $0.18 per meme.
- You can earn the most money on MemeChat by becoming an OG Creator, which means you make high-quality, original memes consistently.
- How can you make money with a chatbot?
- You can use chatbots like ChatGPT to help you create a website or social media content, get ideas for successful businesses and more.
Our in-house research team and on-site financial experts work together to create content that’s accurate, impartial, and up to date. We fact-check every single statistic, quote and fact using trusted primary resources to make sure the information we provide is correct. You can learn more about GOBankingRates’ processes and standards in our editorial policy.
- Business Insider. 2023. "A guy is using ChatGPT to turn $100 into a business making 'as much money as possible.' Here are the first 4 steps the AI chatbot gave him."
- CNN. 2023. "Plagued with errors: A news outlet’s decision to write stories with AI backfires."
- Website Planet. 2023. "6 Best AI Website Builders - 2023."
- ZDNET. 2023. "What is ChatGPT and why does it matter? Here's what you need to know."
- Metaverse Post. 2023. "How to Earn up to $1000 Every Day Using ChatGPT: 5 Videos."
There are many ways to make money using AI. For example, beginners can use an AI content generator to create blog posts and monetize them using platforms like Google Adsense. On the other hand, experts can develop their own AI products and sell them or offer AI consulting services to larger companies.How to win money with AI? ›
There are many ways to make money using AI. For example, beginners can use an AI content generator to create blog posts and monetize them using platforms like Google Adsense. On the other hand, experts can develop their own AI products and sell them or offer AI consulting services to larger companies.How can I use chatbot to make money? ›
Chatbots can earn advertising revenue from businesses by displaying ads within their chat interfaces or recommending products or services to customers. This can be an effective way for chatbots to generate revenue while also providing value to customers.How to make $1,000 online? ›
- Invest In the Stock Market. ...
- Create an Online Store. ...
- Create Online Course Content. ...
- Build a Blog. ...
- Build Websites for Others. ...
- Domain Trading. ...
- ProfitFarmers - The World's First Free Crypto Trading Co-Pilot. ...
- Use a Bot for Trading Cryptocurrency.
- Food Delivery. This is one of the easiest ways to make $1,000 fast, and food delivery drivers make anywhere from $15 to $25/hour on average. ...
- Take Online Surveys. ...
- Rent Out Your Unused Space. ...
- Rent Out Your Car. ...
- Open a New Bank Account. ...
- Make Money When You Buy Gas. ...
- Earn Cash Back When You Shop. ...
- Pet Sitting & Dog Walking.
Users of ChatGPT can also utilize this service to make money through affiliate marketing. One way to sell goods, services, and brands is through affiliate marketing, which involves promoting them on the website or another online platform in exchange for a cut of the sales.How to earn money using ChatGPT? ›
People can also use ChatGPT to earn by using affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is one of the method to sell products, services and brands by promoting them on your content or platform and get commission of that platform.What is the salary of AI chatbot developer? ›
Chatbot Developer Salaries in India
The national average salary for a Chatbot Developer is ₹6,00,000 in India.
If you want to start making money from your bots quickly, there are many ways to do this. You can also start selling your bots through Telegram channels or marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist. And if you want to make more money over time, continue developing your bot and selling it on the internet.How much does a chatbot programmer earn? ›
Average salary for a Chat Bot Developer in India is 5.5 Lakhs per year (₹45.8k per month).
- Retail Arbitrage. Have you ever bought something and then resold it for a profit? ...
- Invest In Real Estate. ...
- Invest In Stocks & ETFs. ...
- Start A Side Hustle. ...
- Start An Online Business. ...
- Invest In Small Businesses. ...
- Invest In Alternative Assets. ...
- Learn A New Skill.
- Buy US Treasuries. ...
- Rent Out Your Yard. ...
- Rent Out Your Car. ...
- Rental Real Estate. ...
- Publish an E-Book. ...
- Become an Affiliate. ...
- Sell an Online Course. ...
- Bottom Line.
- Sell Your Stuff.
- Get a Side Hustle or Part-Time Job.
- Start a Blog.
- Start an E-Commerce Store.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Set up Passive Income Streams.
- Make Money Online.
- Rent Out Space.
- Food Delivery Gigs.
- Odd Jobs on TaskRabbit.
- Play Games on Your Phone.
- Welcome Bonuses.
- Claim Free Stocks.
- Real Estate Investing.
- Sell Items Online.
- Take Online Surveys.
- Deliver food.
- Freelance on Fiverr or Upwork.
- Pet Sit.
- Be an Airbnb Host.
- Take Jobs on TaskRabbit.
- Rent a Home, Car, or Storage Space.
- Sell High-Value Items.
- Make Deliveries.
- Invest in Stocks.
- Sell Stuff Online.
- Drive for Uber or Lyft.
- Real Estate Investing.
- Selling prints or digital copies of AI-generated art online or in galleries.
- Offering commissions to create AI-generated art for clients.
- Licensing AI-generated art for use in advertising, design, or other commercial applications.
Rakuten is the best option for quick and easy cash back, while Swagbucks offers both cash back and other simple earning options. Drivers can easily earn on their own time by driving or delivering through the Uber app. When it comes to long-term earning potential, though, Upwork's freelance marketplace takes the cake.Is there any legit money making apps? ›
Swagbucks is a legit money-making app where you can make money taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, and more.How do you make passive income on ChatGPT? ›
- 4 Ways to Generate Passive Income Using ChatGPT. Discover how you can leverage ChatGPT to generate passive income. ...
- Build A Paid Google Chrome Extension. The first method is to build a google chrome extension. ...
- Create HTML Web Tool. ...
- Trading Bot Indicator. ...
- Write & Publish Children's Books.
- Provide Proofreading Services. ...
- Combine a Few Small Side Hustles. ...
- Become a Virtual Assistant. ...
- Get Paid to Play Games With Blackout Bingo. ...
- Write and Publish an eBook. ...
- 6. Make $100 a Day By Renting Out Your Car. ...
- Share Your Home with Airbnb Guests. ...
- Become a Freelance Writer.
- Netflix. ...
- Facebook. ...
- Salesforce. ...
- Google. Average salary for AI engineer: $236,388.
- Coupang. Average salary for AI engineer: $234,348.
- Twitter. Average salary for AI engineer: $230,639.
- Splunk. Average salary for AI engineer: $227,202.
Google: One of the tech giants leading the charge in AI development, Google is also one of the top employers looking for talent in this field. The company is looking for candidates with experience in machine learning, natural language processing, and deep learning.What are the highest paying AI jobs? ›
- Natural Language Processing Engineer. If you're particularly interested in human language, this job might be for you. ...
- Business Intelligence Developer. ...
- Robotics Engineer. ...
- Big Data Engineer. ...
- Machine Learning Engineer.
If the bot doesn't lose any trades in this kind of trading month, the trader could potentially earn 20% each month for an all-in strategy. This means that an account with $10,000 will earn up to $2,000. A trading bot can theoretically make a trader a billionaire.How much does a ChatGPT developer make? ›
As part of an experiment, Google sent ChatGPT interview questions about coding and concluded that the AI would be able to land a 3rd-level programmer position with a salary of $183,000 per year ($15,250,000 per month). This was reported by PC Mag.Is making AI chatbot hard? ›
Coding a chatbot that utilizes machine learning technology can be a challenge. Especially if you are doing it in-house and start from scratch. Natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence algorithms are the hardest part of advanced chatbot development.Can you make 200k as a programmer? ›
Software Engineering is a very well paid career field. It's definitely possible to make $200k as a Software Engineer.Can bots make you money? ›
If you want to start making money from your bots quickly, there are many ways to do this. You can also start selling your bots through Telegram channels or marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist. And if you want to make more money over time, continue developing your bot and selling it on the internet.How much money can you make in AI? ›
As of Apr 12, 2023, the average annual pay for an Artificial Intelligence Engineer in the United States is $156,648 a year.
A 2022 McKinsey survey on the state of AI (opens in new tab) found notable economic return on AI investment across a strong majority responding companies. Of the companies surveyed, 63% reported at least a 5% annual revenue increase in 2021 thanks to AI adoption.Does AI trading really work? ›
Yes, AI is currently widely applied in the field of stock trading and investment due to the ability of AI systems to process vast masses of information and analyze them in the real-time mode.How much money is 1,000 bots? ›
BOT to USD.
|Amount||Today at 10:09 pm|
The conversion value for 1000 BOT to 0.734 USD. BeInCrypto is currently using the following exchange rate 0.001. You can convert BOT to other currencies like BNB, XRP or XRP. We updated our exchange rates on 2023/04/14 02:14.What is the salary of Google AI? ›
Google Salary FAQs
The average salary for an AI Engineer is $105,364 per year in United States, which is 48% lower than the average Google salary of $204,554 per year for this job.
A master's degree in artificial intelligence may be pursued after earning a bachelor's degree in computer science. Having credentials in data science, deep learning, and machine learning may help you get a job and offer you a thorough grasp of essential subjects.How do I become an AI programmer? ›
Education Requirements for an Artificial Intelligence Developer. In most cases, a bachelor's degree is required for entry-level positions. This includes a focus in computer science, artificial intelligence, robotics, engineering or a related field.What are the best AI stocks to invest in? ›
- NVIDIA (NVDA). ...
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM). ...
- Meta Platforms (META). ...
- Amazon.com (AMZN). ...
- Microsoft (MSFT). ...
- Alphabet (GOOG). ...
- Snowflake (SNOW).
If you want to get portfolio exposure to AI companies but don't want to identify individual AI stocks, you can invest in an AI-focused exchange-traded fund (ETF). AI ETFs provide exposure to a broad range of the best AI companies, eliminating the need to research and choose individual stocks on your own.How to invest in AI stocks? ›
Just like any other stock, you can invest in AI stocks. For this, you need to have a brokerage or demat account which allows you to trade or buy/sell in that particular share. You can select your share and decide how much exposure you want to take based on your investment goals and risk appetite.
Topping our list of best AI stock trading bots is Trade Ideas, which is an impressive stock trading software supported by an incredibly talented team that includes financial technology entrepreneurs and developers.Does anyone make money with trading bots? ›
Answer: Trading bots are profitable for as long as you can configure them properly. The best crypto trading bots will obviously make a profit and it is essential to set to test them or have some sort of guarantee first before buying. Then it is essential to learn their working.